NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers)
National Board of Examinations for Orthopaedic Post Graduates
The EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital & Research Centre has been empaneled by Govt of India, Govt of Kerala, and other Government organizations for providing treatment to their staff and dependents.
- Ex servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
- Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi (KASP)
- ESI for super specialty treatment
- BSNL employees
- Airport Authority of India
- Southern Railway
- Kerala Government Employees reimbursement scheme
- Society for Medical Aid to Poor an initiative by Govt of Kerala
- Prime Minister's Relief Fund
- Dr. Ambedkar Foundation an initiate of Ministry of Social Welfare under Central Government
- Various employee welfare board under Govt of Kerala such as Toddy workers, Construction workers etc.
- Postal Department