E M S Namboothiripad (1909 - 1998)
1909 June ... An unmatched brilliance, a timeless genius was born. Here began a saga of dedication. Devoted himself for the service of humanity and elevating the poor and laymen of Kerala. Called as Kunchu in childhood, and then as Sankaran, the legendary was E.M.Sankaran Namboothiripad - and was affectionately called E M S.
EMS Memorial Co-Operative Hospital & Research Centre
E.M.S. Memorial Co-operative Hospital & Research Centre Ltd named after the legendary E M Sankaran Namboothiripad (1909 – 1998) also popularly known as E M S is widely recognized as the "hospital for people" in Kerala. It is primarily backed by the philosophy and dedication of E M S, who devoted himself for the service of humanity and elevating the poor and laymen in Kerala.
Further, with the medical arena developing at an increased pace, the hospital was established to benefit the new inventions that are applicable for human society. Additionally, the current dilemma of private sectors to invest crores of rupees with no gains and the non-availability of proper......
- CARDIOTHORACIC & VASCULAR SURGERY
- NEUROLOGY & INTERVENTIONAL NEUROLOGY
- NEURO SURGERY & SPINE SURGERY
- GASTROENTEROLOGY & LIVER DISEASES
- SURGICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY
- UROLOGY, ANDROLOGY & INFERTILITY
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
- PAEDIATRICS & NEONATOLGOY
- NEONATAL & PAEDIATRIC SURGERY
- DERMATOLOGY & DERMATO SURGERY
- DENTAL & MAXILO FACIAL SURGERY
- ENT, HEAD & NECK SURGERY
- ORTHOPEDICS & TRAUMATOLOGY
- PATHOLOGY & LABORATORY MEDICINE
- PULMONOLOGY, ASTHMA & ALLERGY
- RADIOLOGY & IMAGING
- ANAESTHESIOLOGY & CRITICAL MEDICINE
- CASUALITY & EMERGENCY SERVICES
- CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE
- PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Aenmooes Fox
It is pleased to inform that our hospital has been granted re accreditation under the hospital accreditation program. Re accreditation shall be effective from ...